Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Swing into Spring - It's a Party # 118

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party. 
 Last week's party was filled with tons of great ideas and inspiration.  
I look forward each week to seeing what you have been working on.  
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Old Things New shared her latest project ... hand-painted wallpaper.   Gorgeous!
Better With Age shared how she created an office in her kitchen.  What a difference!

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Craftivity Designs  shared how she transformed an Ikea cabinet using chevron contact paper!

Art For Your Walls transformed a Craigslist dresser into this silver-leafed beauty.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
 Pneumatic Addict Furniture created this gorgeous upholstered headboard.
 Please stop by for the full tutorial.
Crafty Journal shared how she created these super cute stamps out of recycled plastic lids and foam stickers.  What a great idea.

TASTY TREATS:
Live Laugh Rowe  shared her recipe for ricotta cheese cake.  Delicious!
Domestic Bliss Squared shared her recipe for gluten-free chocolate overload cupcakes.
Wow, these look amazing!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Judy - Thank you so much for featuring my painted walls at your party. You made my day! Blessings, Patti

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Judy! Have a blessed week. Hugs.

Krista Aasen said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a great week,
Krista

Jessica Cobb said...

Thank you so much for the feature of our cupcakes, and for hosting as always!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Noreen said...

Thank you for hosting another fun party! And thanks for featuring my Plastic Lid Stamps.

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

Christine at Little Brags said...

thanks for the Party

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen office! Thanks for hosting another great party ;) Have a great week!
Jamie Better With Age

PneumaticAddict said...

Thank you so much for featuring my headboard! I'm honored! And thank you for hosting the party. I'm linking up again this week!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Hi Judy,
The features are all lovely. Thanks for hosting. I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other links.
Have a Wonderful Day,
Suzanne
Pieced Pastimes

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great party!! Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Craftivity Designs said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cabinet!! Have a wonderful week!

Erica @ Craftivity Designs

Rasmussen Family said...

what a great party. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...