Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #84

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  
Last week's party was loaded with so many great ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Our Home Away from Home shared this beautiful burlap and lace runner she made for her kitchen island.  I love all of her fall decor.  Gorgeous!
Calypso in the Country shared her fall table setting.  
I love the touches of red and the simple elegance of the apples in baskets.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Picked and Painted transformed a buffet by painting it a custom homemade chalk paint in red.
Stunning!!
Blue Star Antiques transformed a flea market find into this beauty.  I just love the striped top.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Priscillas shared her DIY sweater pumpkins made using sweaters she bought at Goodwill.
This is such a great project.  I need to make these!
Easy Peasy Grandma created these super cute Fall baby sandals.  So adorable!!

TASTY TREATS:
Akawest  shared her recipe for the world's best brownies.  I'm going to have to test this recipe out.
These look super yummy.
The Dedicated House  shared her recipe for chicken and dumplings in a slow cooker.
With the cooler weather here, my slow cooker is used all the time.  I can't wait to try this recipe.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

29 comments:

akawest said...

Thanks for featuring my brownies! They really are super yummy. :)

priscilla said...

Thanks for featuring my thrifted sweater pumpkins !

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Hi Judy - Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about your fun party!

Gail said...

Great features this week Judy. Thanks for hosting, Gail

Unknown said...

Fun features! Those brownies look amazing!
Thanks for hosting!

Karen said...

Hi Judy, those are great features, those brownies really have my mouth watering.Thanks for hosting and inviting me over.

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for inviting me to the party! I'm off to check out all the fun! :)

Katrina said...

Great party! Thanks for the invite :) I've tried to add your party button to my blog, but for some reason I cannot get it to show up within the post nor on the sidebar...sorry!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting week after week, I happy to be joining in this week!

Calypso In The Country said...

Hi Judy,
Thank you so much for featuring my table setting and thanks for hosting today!
-Shelley

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for inviting me over! I am so happy to come by!
Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting and thank you for featuring my slow cooker chicken and dumplings! Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Donene said...

Thanks so much for the feature! and thanks for the party!

Carol-Anne said...

Always enjoy checking out the links here!

reFresh reStyle said...

Thanks for hosting, those features are awesome!
Debbie

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Judy, thanks so much for featuring my table! And those crochet baby sandals!!! Too bad my new grandbaby is a boy!

Katherine said...

Thank you for hosting! Love those sweater pumpkins!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for the invite! Love your blog!
Barbara at Chase the Star

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Hi Judy,
Those brownies look delicious! Thank you for hosting!
XO
~Wendy

Decor To Adore said...

What great inspiration for fall. I love the features.

Claire @ Gemini Nutrition said...

Thank you for hosting a great party !

Have a lovely day

Claire x

Maria Elena said...

Judy, thank you so much for the feature!!! So happy you liked my burlap runner! And thank you for hosting this fabulous party every week! Always look forward to joining the fun!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to your Link Party! What a great blog! You are one busy girl!! Have a great day!

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Judy,
Thanks so much for hosting, great features! Happy Fall! XO ~Liz

Helen said...

Thank you for featuring my red dresser! There were so many great features...I love those baby sandals!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting another great party! I love the features. :)

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thank you for hosting. Great features as always. I love this time of year.

tara said...

thank you for hosting this party. i just found your blog and am excited to look around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...