Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Wonderful Find

I was away this past weekend with my daughter, who was playing in a regional tennis tournament.  The tournament was in Quackertown, Pennsylvania.  Whenever we are at these tournaments, we usually have a little down time, and I always try to explore the area looking for interesting home decor. We went shopping at The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley and stumbled upon a store called Gail Gray.   I fell in love with this store.  I took these photos using my iphone.  
I just had to share this gorgeous store with you.  
 The first thing that caught my eye was this duvet cover and shams.  
Recognize the fabric?
 You can check out what I did with this same fabric here.  
 Look at this gorgeous mirror.


 Both me and my daughter fell in love with this sofa.  
Don't be surprised if this sofa (in a different fabric) 
ends up in my family room in the near future.






This rug was made of bamboo and was not that expensive at all (I think it was only $145). 
We didn't have that much time before we had to run back to the tournament.
I hope she plays in another tournament in that area again.  I need more time to fully explore it.

Have a great weekend.

-Judy
Pin It

9 comments:

Gina said...

I can see why you liked it. It looks like a beautiful store!

Unknown said...

That looks like a store I would spend a lot of time in and come out with a lot less in my pocketbook!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a fabulous store. I saw so many great things that caught my eye. I loved it all. Great sofa too. Hugs, Marty

Cynthia said...

This store looks great. I would get in trouble in there too many great things.

Cynthia

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

WOWZA!! I could spend all day in a store like that!!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Judy, what a beautiful store! I see a lot of pretty things here that I would love to bring home.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It looks like they had some great things in that store, Judy! I love that tufted sofa.

Susan Anderson said...

Especially love the lamp and the bamboo rug!

=)

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Looks like my kind of store! Love those pillows on the bed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...