Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest Post - Your Daily Dose of Del Signore - Kitchen Makeover

The response was overwhelming when I asked for guest posts.  
I appreciate everyone who offered to guest post while I am on vacation. 

 Today I'd like to welcome Wendy from Your Daily Dose of Del Signore.  

Our kitchen is one of the brightest, most cheerful spots in the house. Ryan and I updated the look of our kitchen about a year ago now and we absolutely love how it turned out. If you'd like to see the changes from when we moved in until now, you can click HERE! When we first moved in, our kitchen looked very dated. It has changed a couple of times over the last five years, but I am so pleased with the final outcome.

Today our kitchen looks like this:








We have spent a lot of time and energy making this kitchen look beautiful. Now that it is for sale, I am really hoping that it makes someone a very nice kitchen soon! 

I realize I've never showed off the insides of our cabinets before...


I like having everything so bright and clean looking. It makes my heart happy!


Caleb's sippy cups, plates, and bowls have taken over a whole section. 


I lined all of the cabinets with a red non-skid liner and we love it! 

Thanks so much Wendy.

-Judy

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

My kitchen is white, too, with red, yellow, and blue accents. I love the look of white cupboards.

=)

Billmzva said...

My kitchen is white, too, with red, yellow, and blue accents. I love the look of white cupboards. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...